Tuesday 5 June 2018

CLENARE NOSE AIR FILTER @399 ONLY IN AMAZON INDIA (50% discount)

Hi Guys , Today i am going to discuss a wonderful Product which is available in Amazon india as well as clenare.in . i will share why it is must for these days like helmets. i will provide the link of the product as well as i will mention the authentic site where you can buy directly. without talking much lets give my opinion .



================
UNBOXING REVIEW :
=================

Delivery was best. totally sealed . Wonderful job by the seller .

After Opening the Box , i Got a box where the nose filter is present. With that a Supporting Clamp which help for Removing the filter easily from nose (Not required to put Fingers)  and a Manual of Instruction for Procedure to use.

Overall i am Happy with UNBOXING. Lets move to the Performance Review .


====================
PERFORMANCE REVEIW :
====================

As i am Using this product for last 2 days, I am really Impressed.

4.5* out of 5 for Comfortable. some people may think about less Comfortable, but Let me clarify something, the 1st time we use Glasses are also uncomfortable. Right ? We have to get adjusted.
The filter Fits tight and hold .

Yes, I was uneasy for for 1st 1 hour while using it because my nose is not acquainted Before.

5* out of 5 for Filtering .  As i am living in a metropolitan city, pollution is a major issue these days. It protected me from dust particles while i am going to office and returning.

One of the best Things if you are not a smoker but your friends are, this is one of the best. Passive smokes also effect our lifes these days. I am really happy for this product. Atleast some amount will be filtered out.

============
ADVANTAGE :
============

It really works in Heavy Polluted area Like Plants , construction sites. It should include in safety Kit. Really Impressed.

It also Filter From passive Smokes. Atleast Something is better than Nothing .

====================
MY RECOMMENDATION :
=====================

For me , This Product Satisfies me 4.5* out of 5 as for performance.  If you are Living in a metropolitan city or near Plants or having a huge Traffic, Kindly include it with your Safety Procedure like Helmet . This will obviously Protect you from some Pollutants.

I have Ordered size 2 , as The chart shows upto 6.2 its 2. I am a 6.1 and this size fits me Fine.

Yes, I will definitely Recommend this product if you have friends who Smokes alot around you. Guys believe me Passive smoking is a concern these days. Use it. Atleast 30-40% will be Filtered. Atleast you will be Safe "Something is better than Nothing ".


BUYING LINKS :



 http://clenare.in/

https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B077CS28V8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



Thanks For Reading My Review .Be Safe always and Have a Great day ahead. 

No comments: