Monday 28 August 2017

Sony Extra bass MDR - XB50 Review


All my reviews are genuine. I test in every condition Everything with advantages  and problems of any products with Price I bought.  Now Review time :

Sony Extra bass MDR - XB50 -  Rs-1299  August 10 (Amazon.in)



Build quality : 4.5* out of 5 ( in this price range )
Length  : 4.5 * out of 5
Sound clearity: 4* out 5
Bass quality : 4* out of 5
Treble : 4 * out of 5
Product quality : 4* out of 5
Value of Money  : 4* out of 5

Some people gave Negative review. Let me answer why . This ear says its extra bass. But if you directly put in a low handset where you cannot customize your bass and all those stuffs you cannot feel the bass.
When i received this product i also thought like that. I thought its a fake product. I am using Lenovo P2.  Then i just check it YouTube about bass quality check of earphones. I checked. It withStand 0-1000hz. Then i customized my music player. Believe me  its best.



Suggestions : Download Power amp app from Google playstore . Customize your needs. Believe me you will love it. All negative reviewers if you are reading this. Do it. You will love this earphone.i have cx 180, Philips extra bass, Samsung high bass .i tried many earphones. So i thought lets try sony this time. And i am happy with it.

Advantage : you will get a case pouch. Superb build quality.If you are a rough user it will minimum go 1-2 years easily. If you are not a rough user this will go minimum 3 year... High bass .your ears will vibrate when you will feel the beats. You will be in your world . Thanks to sony for providing this at this price.

Disavantages : you cannot sleep while wearing it if you love to listen while sleeping. The ear buds quality is little cheap look like feeling. You can maximum listen 2-3 hours because of high bass and high treble. So requesting you guys, listen with 50% volume. Its enough. Believe me.

Thanks for reading my review.


No comments: