Thursday 12 April 2018

VALUE FOR MONEY 💰:- 4* , QUALITY ACCORDING TO ITS PRICE


Click to buy

Hi Guys, today i am going to share my veiws on this product which i recently Purchased and writing about it after 10 days of usage. I will discuss about why it is worthy 4* to me. Without talking, lets get started.

==================
UNBOXING REVIEW :
==================
5* out of 5 to Amazon Delivery service. Really Happy .

4* out of 5 for packing. The screen Protector was having a small dent .

=============
Things I got :
============

1 Cover Skin (Be Different)

1 key Pad Protector

1 screen Protector for 15.6"

2 stickers.

=========================
PRODUCT QUALITY (My Veiws)
==========================

4* out of 5 for skin Cover. Yes, its a good Cover, but at the Edges its difficult to keep it pasted. You have to adjust by yourself shaping . Print Quality is Best in its price range.

3.5 * out of 5 for KeY pad Gaurd. Not Bad Not best. Its in the Mediums Quality according to the price.

3.5 * out of 5 For Screen Protector. I was expecting a little Higher Quality because its the main part for ordering this package. But its okey. Quality is medium. I got Small Dent on the Protector. But its okey, managable .

4* Out of 5 for 2 stickers. I don't like to use stickers in my laptop. People have different choice. Those who like , can use it.

All the products Are used in HP 15.6" laptop . So the screen protector , skin , key Pad Gaurd is well fitted.

====================
MY VEIW/ SUGGESTION :
=====================

As per My View, this Product 4* out 5 in terms of VALUE FOR MONEY 💰. The Quality of the products are good in this price range.

From me, its Yes, if you are searching for a medium range combo offers for keypad, scren Protector,skin.

Thanks For Reading my REVIEW. Have a Beautiful day ahead. Jai 🇮🇳.

No comments: