Monday 30 October 2017

Impower Defense Spray - Green Chilly Detailed Review.


A MUST BUY PRODUCT : ESPECIALLY Girls.

Hi Guys, Today i am going to Review a product which won My heart. If you see my other Reviews , I don't Give 5* to any product until it is 100% Worthy. After Testing this , This Product stands with Full Marks.  I will Discuss all About Product, how to use Effectively with Some Important Suggestions. Read the Details Before Using. Now , Lets Begin--------

 COST : 279 INR.
Product Link  :

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B075KC6SLD/ref=ya_st_dp_summary?ie=UTF8&psc=1


=================
UNBOXING REVIEW :
=================

1- A Spray Bottle
2- A User Manual.

5* out of 5 for The Size . You can see the pics, as a Reference i have taken snaps with a pen.
The Size is perfect For bag , even Girls can keep in their Purse also.

5* out of 5 for Build Quality of the Product. A safety Cover is on the Top for stopping accidental Spray. Unless you Insert your Fingers, it won't Spray.

Now Lets Talk About The Product Quality :

===================
Quality Of The Product : ( Testing Results)
===================

I am a 6.1 ft  Guy. I have tested it in a open area, inside a Room while fan is on, And with a Switching off  fan. (180 degree away from Face )

Out Of 3  test , believe me , Every  Test was Successful. It literally made me coughing , tears Came out from eyes , in every conditions.  Even though i didn't Apply directly on my Face. The Spray was 180 degree From my Face but i felt the Power of this product.

============================
Effective Way to Use / Properly Use :
=============================

After Testing I Observed something.  Wind Direction is very very Essential.  Always Spray with the direction of wind ,so that it will not affect you.

If you are in an Emergency Situation just KINDLY CLOSE your Own Eyes  1st , And Stop Breathing For 10-20 Seconds after Spraying it and Immediately Vacant the Area as soon as possible Or else you will also suffer the effect.

=====================
IMPORTANT WARNINGS :
=====================

1-  A very Kindly Request For keeping this Product away as far as from Kids or small Childrens. This product is Very very Effective .

2- Never Dare  to Play with it. Never Ever.  And Please Don't Misuse This Product. Its  Really really Very Powerful. I suffered and Really became Sick while Testing this product. Please Never repeat this.

3-  If accidentally you Misused or any Kids Suffers , 1st  Vacant That  Area ,  then Wash your Face  properly. With Cold water or Normal Water untill Burning Sensations stops,  After that , Drink some Water Properly because of coughing , take some Fresh air by walking in an open area. Make Yourself totally Relax.

If You Still feel Uneasy  , Kindly Go to the medical immediately.

4- Never Spray on someone's Face Untill you are in Great Danger.

Never Spray On pets. Especially own Pet Dogs For Fun.

=============
CONCLUSION :
============

This product Is totally Worthy  . And Justified its Price with its Quality.

VALUE FOR MONEY 💰 = 5 * out of 5 ✔️.




=============================
MY Suggestion / Recommendation :
==============================

According To me, This Price of the Product is Nothing with Comparing with My own Safety. Or my Beloved one's safety whom i Genuinely care.

Crime rates are Increasing Day by day, As a Responsible Brother  of My Sister , as a Responsible Son of my Mother, as a Responsible Friend of my Friends , This will be the Best Gift  to them.

It will be a Perfect gift , if you care for them Genuinely. No more words to Explain.

I will Recommend Those Who are reading This, if You Genuinely Care Someone,  This will be a Valuable Gift rather Than a 5000 bucks Dress or any material.

If you are a Girl, This is your Ultimate Weapon against Crimes . Every girl should have this in their Bags. Must.

PRODUCT LINK :

https://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B075KC6SLD/ref=ya_st_dp_summary?ie=UTF8&psc=1

====================
Was My Review HELPFUL :
=====================

I hope i have Given my Genuine Veiws on this Product. If you still have some Doubts  you can comment below or You can mail me by Visiting My Profile. I will Love to help as soon as Possible.


Thanks For Your time,  Be Safe always , Have a Great Day ahead . Jai 🇮🇳.

No comments: